What we believe:
Grace Baptist Church is an Independent Baptist Church. All the decisions are made thru the local church body and we are not under any headship other than Christ. We maintain in our statues and beliefs not only conservative, but fundamental in our stand. We will preach / teach only thru the King James Version of the Bible in every aspect of our English ministry.
The great commission, given to the church is three-fold:
First to reach the Lost (Go ye into all the world),
Secondly to Baptize (Baptizing them)
Thirdly to Disciple (teaching them . . . whatsoever I have commanded you).
Our Principal beliefs:
- The verbal, plenary inspiration of the Holy Scriptures
- The inerrant, infallible and God-breathed word of God
- One triune God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- (Deuteronomy 6:4; John 14:10, 26; I John 5:7)
- Jesus is the eternal Son of God
- Virgin birth of Christ
- (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23)
- Vicarious death and literal, physical resurrection of Christ from the dead
- (Ephesians 1:7; I Corinthians 15:3-4)
- Salvation is the gift of God by grace through faith in Jesus Christ
- Autonomy of the Local Church
- (Acts 20:28; Ephesians 5:23)
- Separation of the believer
- (Romans 12:1-2; II Corinthians 6:14-7:1)
- Second Coming of Christ himself
- (I Thessalonians 1:10; 4:16-17; Titus 2:13)